Nothing looks better than a Datsun 510 sitting down low. Unfortunately, sitting down low on a static drop means you're killing your u-joints, crossmembers, exhaust, oil pan, and kidneys! And with the value of these cars going through the roof, it's crazy to keep beating one up!
Put your car on the ground when you park, but pick it back up when you drive- air suspension gives you the best of both worlds!
This kit is comprised of the highest quality components, and is the result of years of research, giving you the easiest path to a reliable air suspension system for your 510. It still requires some fabrication, including cutting and welding, so installation is best left to professionals!
Here's what's included:
- Air Lift Performance front air struts- these are designed to be welded to your factory strut assembly (or 280zx housings if you have them)
- Adjustable upper camber plates
- Slam Specialties SS-5 rear air bags
- Ridetech RidePro E5 control system - includes ECU, control panel/display, air pressure sensors, wiring harnesses.
- Ridetech RidePro 4 way valve manifold - compact and reliable, with threaded ports for easy installation and maintenance.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- Your choice of aluminum air tanks - we offer a few choices to personalize your system, and we'll make sure the fittings and hardware match your selection.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - pre-wired for one of the easiest installations I've ever seen. Connect battery power and ground, ignition lead, and compressor wires, and that's it!
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
Choose "pressure only" with the RidePRO E5 air ride control system, or pressure and height by adding the optional RidePRO-HP height sensors for the ultimate electronic air ride leveling control.
The E5 features a full color TFT LCD display with multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, backlit keypad, and Bluetooth wireless control via most iPhone and Android smartphones.
If you have questions about this setup, please feel free to message, email, or call - we LOVE 510s over here, and we'll be happy to help.