Nothing looks better than a Datsun 510 sitting down low. Unfortunately, sitting down low on a static drop means you're killing your u-joints, crossmembers, exhaust, oil pan, and kidneys! And with the value of these cars going through the roof, it's crazy to keep beating one up!
Put your car on the ground when you park, but pick it back up when you drive- air suspension gives you the best of both worlds!
This kit is comprised of the highest quality components, and is the result of years of research, giving you the easiest path to a reliable air suspension system for your 510. It still requires some fabrication, including cutting and welding, so installation is best left to professionals!
Here's what's included:
- Air Lift Performance front air struts- these are designed to be welded to your factory strut assembly (or 280zx housings if you have them)
- Adjustable upper camber plates
- Slam Specialties SS-5 rear air bags
- Upper and lower rear airbag mounting brackets
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - perfect size for your trunk, and enough air to lift and drop a few times without waiting
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor kit - includes pressure switch, check valve, and hardware
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't skimp on the quality here- only name-brand parts to ensure a leak-free system
- Air Lift Performance 3P digital control system - 4 path manifold, water separator, pressure relief valve, and a beautiful handheld controller.
- Bluetooth wireless control via your iPhone or Android device!
- Complete wiring harness kit and mounting hardware
So, you want a fancy digital ride height controller, but you don't wanna deal with ride height sensors? Air Lift Performance has you covered with their 3P system! Compact manifold valve with integrated pressure sensors and ecu, a beautiful handheld controller with full-color display, and a built-in Bluetooth module to connect your iPhone or Android phone to adjust your height wirelessly!
With a pressure-based system, you trade off some accuracy for simplicity. Air pressure isn't always equal to height, so in some situations you'll end up needing to manually adjust your vehicle to level it back out- like if you have the trunk/bed loaded down, a REALLY heavy passenger, etc. This is only common in extreme situations- for most day-to-day driving a pressure-based system will keep you rolling just fine.
If you decide later down the road you'd like to upgrade to height sensors, you can just pick up the Height Sensor Upgrade package, change a few settings, and you're good to go!
If you have questions about this setup, please feel free to message, email, or call - we LOVE 510s over here, and we'll be happy to help.