- Front and Rear Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags- these 'bags ride great, have an excellent warranty, and get tons of lift.
- Air Lift Performance 3P control system - 4-path manifold, water separator, pressure relief valve, and a beautiful handheld controller to top it all off.
- Front and Rear BOLT-ON Air Bag Mounting Brackets- these brackets are designed to bolt directly in place of your coil springs, making the job as easy as possible. (some trimming of your spring pockets is required for front installation)
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery. Want more air? Select from an assortment of Viair compressors in the dropdown menu.
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - the right size tank to fit in your trunk or under your bed, and enough air to lift you up without waiting. Or click the dropdown menu for other tank options.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - pre-wired for one of the easiest installations I've ever seen. Connect battery power and ground, ignition lead, and compressor wires, and that's it!
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
With a pressure-based system, you trade off some accuracy for simplicity. Air pressure isn't always equal to height, so in some situations you'll end up needing to manually adjust your vehicle to level it back out- like if you have the trunk/bed loaded down, a REALLY heavy passenger, etc. This is only common in extreme situations- for most day-to-day driving a pressure-based system will keep you rolling just fine.
If you decide later down the road you'd like to upgrade to height sensors, you can just pick up the Height Sensor Upgrade package, change a few settings, and you're good to go!