The 61-69 Lincoln Continental is an icon of America's automotive history. Each year has a unique look, but they're all just about the same under the skin, with a robust unibody construction, coil springs in the front, and leaf springs out back. While they ride nice and smooth in factory trim, they just sit too tall for our tastes!
We've teamed up with Choppin' Block to give you a 100% bolt-on solution to getting that 'slab on the ground. Up front, a set of tubular upper and lower control arms give you revised geometry to ride properly at lowered heights, and at the same time they'll give you new Moog ball joints and Daystar urethane bushings to replace your worn-out stock stuff.
Out back, the leaf springs get ditched in favor of a triangulated 4 link. The brackets for this link bolt directly into the factory pickup points on the subframe and axle, giving you a solid system that will ride and handle better than stock. New KYB shocks are included at all four corners, and of course all of the necessary mounting hardware comes with this package to save you trips to the store.
Here's a list of everything included:
- Choppin' Block BOLT ON front and rear suspension kits
- Slam Specialties SS-7 air bags
- Accuair e+ Connect base unit- this is the brains of the operation- connect your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth to wirelessly control your suspension! We've also got an optional wired controller if you want to keep things simple.
- Accuair VU4 4-path Valve Manifold - the VU4 is a staple of the air ride world- compact and reliable, with threaded ports for easy installation and maintenance.
- Accuair digital tank pressure sensor - more accurate than a simple pressure switch, this sensor will allow you to set your tank's maximum pressure.
- 3/8" air line and fittings
- TWO 5 gallon polished aluminum air tanks
- DUAL Viair 480C air compressors (upgradeable to 485s if you want even faster recovery)
- 4 gauge compressor wiring harness kit
- Complete hardware and installation guides
The base e+Connect system will give you wireless control of your vehicle's suspension. You can add a wired controller for easier access to your switches, and if you decide later down the road you'd like to upgrade to height sensors, you can just pick up the Height Sensor Upgrade package, change a few settings, and you're good to go!