Here's what you get with our Stage 3 package:
- Slam Specialties SS7 front and Air Lift Dominator D2600 rear air bags - these 'bags ride great, have an excellent warranty, and get tons of lift.
- Accuair e+Connect Base Unit - this is the brains of the operation- connect your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth to wirelessly control your suspension! We've also got an optional wired controller if you want to keep things simple.
- Accuair VU4 4-path Valve Manifold - the VU4 is a staple of the air ride world- compact and reliable, with threaded ports for easy installation and maintenance.
- Accuair digital tank pressure sensor - more accurate than a simple pressure switch, this sensor will allow you to set your tank's maximum pressure.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- Your choice of aluminum air tanks - we offer a few choices to personalize your system, and we'll make sure the fittings and hardware match your selection.
- Front and Rear Air Bag Mounting Brackets- these brackets are designed to mount directly in place of your coil springs, making the job as easy as possible. (installation requires some trimming of front spring pockets, and rear lower brackets will need to be welded to axle)
- Front shock relocation brackets
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - wiring harnesses for your air compressor and controller, designed to be as simple and reliable as possible.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
The base e+Connect system will give you wireless control of your vehicle's suspension. You can add a wired controller for easier access to your switches, and if you decide later down the road you'd like to upgrade to height sensors, you can just pick up the Height Sensor Upgrade package, change a few settings, and you're good to go!
Here's a video explaining the components and options available for the Accuair e+ platform: