Nothing looks better than a Datsun 510 sitting down low. Unfortunately, sitting down low on a static drop means you're killing your u-joints, crossmembers, exhaust, oil pan, and kidneys! And with the value of these cars going through the roof, it's crazy to keep beating one up!
Put your car on the ground when you park, but pick it back up when you drive- air suspension gives you the best of both worlds!
This kit is comprised of the highest quality components, and is the result of years of research, giving you the easiest path to a reliable air suspension system for your 510. It still requires some fabrication, including cutting and welding, so installation is best left to professionals!
Here's what's included:
- Air Lift Performance front air struts- these are designed to be welded to your factory strut assembly (or 280zx housings if you have them)
- Adjustable upper camber plates
- Slam Specialties RE5 rear air bags
- Upper and lower rear airbag mounting brackets
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - perfect size for your trunk, and enough air to lift and drop a few times without waiting
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor kit - includes pressure switch, check valve, and hardware
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't skimp on the quality here- only name-brand parts to ensure a leak-free system
- Your choice of EVOLVE or Slam Specialties valve manifold! - Both are compact, reliable, and come with all of the wiring and fittings required for installation.
- AVS 7 switch handheld controller - this simple and compact box gives you control over all of the functions of your air suspension
- Complete wiring harness kit and mounting hardware
Designed to be as compact as possible, so you can hide most of the components in your spare tire well, with a simple handheld switch box to allow you control over all four corners of your ride.
We tailor each kit to include all of the fittings and wiring connections you'll need.
With this air management package, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 2-3 seconds.
If you have questions about this setup, please feel free to message, email, or call - we LOVE 510s over here, and we'll be happy to help.