Looking for a simple air management package that will get you off the ground without filling up your trunk? Our Stage 2 system just might be the ticket!
Designed to be as compact as possible, so you can tuck the air tank and compressor in the back of your trunk, with a simple handheld switch box to allow you control over all four corners of your ride.
Here's what you get with our Stage 2 package:
- Front and Rear Slam Specialties RE-series Airbags- these 'bags ride great, have an excellent warranty, and get tons of lift.
- Your choice of EVOLVE or Slam Specialties valve manifold! - Both are compact, reliable, and come with all of the wiring and fittings required for installation.
- Front and Rear air bag mounting brackets- these brackets mount directly in place of your factory air bags, making the job as easy as possible.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - the right size tank to fit in your trunk or under your bed, and enough air to lift you up without waiting.
- AVS 7-switch handheld controller - this switch box gives you control over all four corners independently, along with front, back, and "pancake" features.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch, and a harness to connect your switch box to your manifold. All pre-wired and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
We tailor each kit to include all of the fittings and wiring connections you'll need.
With this air management package, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 2-3 seconds.