Looking for a simple air management package that will get you off the ground without filling up your trunk? Our Stage 2 system just might be the ticket!
Designed to be as compact as possible, so you can hide the components in your spare tire well or under the bed of your truck, with a simple handheld switch box to allow you control over all four corners of your ride.
Here's what you get with our Stage 2 package:
- AVS MV4C billet 4-path valve manifold - this manifold has dual inlets and outlet port, integrated gauge ports, and the wiring comes out the bottom for a super clean installation
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- Your choice of aluminum air tanks - we offer a few choices to personalize your system, and we'll make sure the fittings and hardware match your choice.
- AVS 7-switch handheld controller - this switch box gives you control over all four corners independently, along with front, back, and "pancake" features.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch, and a harness to connect your switch box to your manifold. All pre-wired and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
With this air management package, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 2-3 seconds. Combine with airbags and brackets, or air struts, to fit your vehicle, and you're set!