If you're shopping for a basic air management kit, this is just the ticket. Manual paddle valves are where the whole air ride scene started, and there are still cars and trucks from 20+ years ago running these things!
You won't be showing off your air ride at every stop light, but you'll be able to easily set a ride height, drive, then drop down low when you park- clean and simple, and dead-reliable.
Here's what you get with our Stage 1 package:
- Slam Specialties SS7 Front & Air Lift Performance Dominator D2600 Rear Airbags- these 'bags ride great, have an excellent warranty, and get tons of lift.
- 4 path manual control panel - one switch per corner, and a pair of dual needle gauges to help you set your ride height, all mounted on a brushed stainless steel panel.
- Front and Rear Airbag Mounting Brackets - these brackets mount directly in place of your coil springs, making the job as easy as possible. (some trimming is required for front installation, rear lower brackets will need to be welded to your axle)
- Front shock relocation brackets
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - the right size tank to fit in your trunk or under your bed, and enough air to lift you up without waiting.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, and 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch. All pre-wired and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
We tailor each kit to include all of the fittings and wiring connections you'll need.
With this air suspension kit, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 6-8 seconds.