We're happy to offer a true bolt-on solution for the W123 Mercedes platform, courtesy of our friends Only Charged Dubs in the UK! Here's what they have to say about the suspension kit:
"We created this suspension pack, from scratch on a W123 demo vehicle. The pack has been designed with ease of install, both DIY & Professionally. Meaning this is a true bolt on - bolt off kit. Utilising all the original dampers means no cutting, chopping or welding to install rear airbags and re-locate rear dampers. What this allows is for you to turn your classic Merc in to a true aired out show stopper, while not effecting ever turning it back to standard should you want to.Our suspension pack aims to give the best drop possible, while allowing for more drop there with extra mods required to your personal needs.
This kit will not work with vehicles with SLS rear suspension, the SLS system will require disconnecting and rear dampers replacing."
Here's what you get with our Stage 1 package:
- Only Charged Dubs front and rear suspension kit- front strut bags and brackets, rear single-bellow bags and brackets
- 4 path manual control panel - one switch per corner, and a pair of dual needle gauges to help you set your ride height, all mounted on a brushed stainless steel panel.
- Front and Rear Airbag Mounting Brackets - these brackets mount directly in place of your factory air bags, making the job as easy as possible.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - the right size tank to fit in your trunk, and enough air to lift you up without waiting.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, and 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch. All pre-wired and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
We tailor each kit to include all of the fittings and wiring connections you'll need.
With this air suspension kit, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 6-8 seconds.
NOTE: air bags and brackets are shipped directly from OCD in the UK - please allow 2-3 additional weeks for shipping.