The Toyota Camry is a tried-and-true midsize sedan. Dependable, fuel-efficient, and safe, all at a price that you can afford. But when it comes to your car, you want to take risks; you want to make a statement.
With Air Lift Performance, you can take your Camry from standard to slammed.
In order to drop the Camry and give it the signature Air Lift Performance low look, our engineers ditched the front OEM suspension components and introduced a pair of threaded-body, monotube struts, topped off with double-bellows air springs.
With the ability to dial in up to 30 levels of damping adjustability, you can perfectly tailor your suspension to your unique performance needs, whether you are on the street, at a show, or on the track.
The rear kit features a similar set-up, with threaded-body, monotube dampers, paired with double-bellow air springs, featuring 30-levels of damping adjustability, all combining to give you a massive drop of 130mm (5.1?) from stock height.
Each Air Lift Performance kit comes with a detailed and fully illustrated instruction manual, helping you to get your car slammed in only a matter of hours. If you can install a stereo, swap out suspension parts, and own basic hand tools, you’ll have no problem getting your air suspension installed.
To ensure the longevity of the kit, all key suspension components have been tested on our hydraulic test rig for more than one million cycles, then tortured at extreme temperatures from -30º F to 150º F. Add that to our standard one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for exceptional customer service and technical support – and you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 2019-2020 Lexus ES300H Hybrid
- 2019-2020 Lexus ES350 (V6, V6 F-Sport, V7, V8)
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon XLE 3.5L V6
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon XSE 3.5L V6
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon LIMITED 3.5L V6
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon TOURING 3.5L V6
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon XLE Hybrid
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon XSE Hybrid
- 2019-2020 Toyota Avalon LIMITED Hybrid
- 2020 Toyota Avalon TRD 3.5L V6
- 2018-2020 Toyota Camry SE 2.5L 4CYL
- 2018-2020 Toyota Camry XSE 2.5L 4CYL
- 2018-2020 Toyota Camry XLE 3.5L V6
- 2018-2020 Toyota Camry XSE 3.5L V6
- 2018-2020 Toyota SE Hybrid
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE Nightshade Edition 2.5L 4CYL
- 2020 Toyota Camry TRD 3.5L V6