The Y33 Q45 is one of the best VIP platforms- they just look perfect sitting low on big wide wheels. Unfortunately, sitting down low on a static drop means you're killing your axles, crossmembers, exhaust, oil pan, and kidneys!
Put your car on the ground when you park, but pick it back up when you drive- air suspension gives you the best of both worlds!
This kit is comprised of the highest quality components, and is the result of years of research, giving you the easiest path to a reliable air suspension system for your 510. It still requires some fabrication, including cutting and welding, so installation is best left to professionals!
Here's what's included:
- Universal Air Suspension AeroSport airbags and mounting brackets (If you're on coil overs already, or converted to S14 front suspension, we'll get you set up with the right brackets)
- Air Lift Performance 3P control system - 4-path manifold, water separator, pressure relief valve, and a beautiful handheld controller to top it all off.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - the right size tank to fit in your trunk or under your bed, and enough air to lift you up without waiting.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch, and a harness to connect your switch box to your manifold. All pre-wired and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
With a pressure-based system, you trade off some accuracy for simplicity. Air pressure isn't always equal to height, so in some situations you'll end up needing to manually adjust your vehicle to level it back out- like if you have the trunk/bed loaded down, a REALLY heavy passenger, etc. This is only common in extreme situations- for most day-to-day driving a pressure-based system will keep you rolling just fine.If you decide later down the road you'd like to upgrade to height sensors, you can just pick up the Height Sensor Upgrade package, change a few settings, and you're good to go!
We tailor each kit to include all of the fittings and wiring connections you'll need.
If you have questions about this setup, please feel free to message, email, or call - we've done a few Q's, and we'll be happy to help.