You asked and Accuair delivered! For those who are wanting to inflate and deflate their airbags to certain pressure settings, the AccuAir Pressure+ upgrade is going to be the solution. Similar to our Height+ sensors, the Pressure+ upgrade allows for pressure-based control within your ePlus app. This system uses the e+ ECU and can be enabled in the advanced settings in the ePlus app. NOTE: this kit installs in place of height sensors- you won't be able to run both on your system.
- Shows Individual Spring Pressure
- Requires A Pressure-Based Calibration To Be Performed From The App
- Used In Conjunction With A Pressure Sensor Kit
- Uses The Same Touchpad+
- Can Easily Be Used With VU4 Using ¼ NPT to ? NPT Reducers
- Can Easily Be Used With ENDO-VT or Any Other Manifold By Placing Pressure Sensor Tee Inline Between Valve And Springs
Pressure+ vs Height+
To give you a better idea of the differences between the Pressure+ and Height+ systems, let’s look at some pros and cons when comparing.
- The Pressure+ Kit Is Easier To Install Than Height Sensors
- The Pressure+ Kit Has Less Moving Components That Can Be Broken
- The Pressure+ Kit Is Several Hundred Dollars Less Expensive
- Uses Same Straight-To-Target Adjustment Style As Height-Based Kit
- The Height+ Kit Has A More Accurate Method Of Getting To The Desired Height
- The Pressure+ Kit Will Not Adjust For Changes In Load
The Pressure+ kit includes one harness and four pressure sensors.