Phat Phabz front clip setups include lock-to-lock turning radius without rubbing the frame rails.
The control arms allow up to 14.5" of lift to help untuck big wheels when laying body.
Optional front sway bar adds to the improved drivability of a body dropped truck.
Lowered steering mounts with rack and pinion steering, in conjunction with lowered motor mounts, keep steering shaft from binding and reduce necessary sheetmetal modifications to your cab.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for fabrication on front clip orders.
- 2x4 .188" wall frame rails
- Upper and lower control arms
- Ball joints with lifetime warranty
- Steering rack
- Chromoly heim joint steering kit
- Motor mounts
- (2) Monroe-Matic gas charged shocks
- Core support mounts
- Front bumper mounts
OPTIONAL equipment includes:
- Fox adjustable shock upgrade
- Front sway bar kit
- Spindle core deposit (re-tapered spindles ship with your kit- you ship back your stock spindles to receive your deposit back)