-Our front setups include lock-to-lock turning radius without rubbing the frame rails.
-The control arms allow up to 14.5 inches of lift to help un-tuck those large wheels after laying body.
-A front sway bar(optional) adds to the improved drive-ability of a body dropped truck.
-The parallel rear four link and sleeve air bag suspension creates a stable, yet smooth ride out back.
-A lowered rack and pinion mounting location in conjunction with lowered motor mounts keep steering shaft from binding as well as minimal sheet-metal modifications to your cab floor.
(Normally 4-6 week build time after ordering.)
Each BASE chassis includes:
- Bumper to bumper 2x4 .188" wall chassis rails
- Upper and lower control arms
- Spindles (re-tapered)
- Chromoly heim joint steering kit
- Motor mounts
- Transmission crossmember
- Carrier bearing crossmember (if necessary)
- Parallel 4 link with diagonal trac bar
- (2) Air Lift Dominator D2600 air bags (front)
- (2) Firestone F9100 air bags (rear)
- (4) Monroe-Matic gas charged shocks (lifetime warranty)
- Cab, bed, and core support mounts
- Front and rear bumper mounts
OPTIONAL equipment includes:
- Front sway bar ($750)
- Rear sway bar ($750)
- 23 gallon aluminum fuel cell - holds factory pump assembly and utilizes factory fuel door ($650)
- 2 piece drive shaft ($650)
- Rear axle installation - must be shipped to Phat Phabz ($300)
- Rear axle narrowing - new Moser axles replace stock units ($750)
- Wilwood brake kit - 16" F&R ($3800)
- Wilwood spindles ($550)