You want the finer things in life - beautiful cars, fast women, champagne dreams and caviar wishes? You can't do much better in the air suspension world than Accuair's eLevel system! Start your ride, and it automatically raises to your pre-set ride height. Fill the trunk with luggage and have your friends hop in? The eLevel senses the drop in height and automatically adds air to level the car back out! It really doesn't get easier than this- you can hand the keys to just about anyone and they'll be able to drive your ride without damaging it... but let's be real- nobody but YOU drives your baby!
Here's what you get with our Stage 3 package:
- Front and Rear Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags- these 'bags ride great, have an excellent warranty, and get tons of lift.
- Accuair eLevel control system - height sensors, ecu, tank pressure sensor, wiring, and a beautiful handheld controller to top it all off.
- Accuair VX4 4-path valve manifold - this manifold has all of the plumbing pre-installed, so installation is as simple as connecting five air lines and one electrical plug!
- Front and Rear Airbag Mounting Brackets - the front brackets weld to your frame, and the rears weld to the side of the notch and on top of your axle.
- 8-piece Weld-in Frame Notch Kit- this notch is big enough to lay 22" wheels, and is stronger than the section of frame it replaces.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- 5 gallon polished aluminum air tank - the right size tank to fit in your trunk or under your bed, and enough air to lift you up without waiting.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, pre-wired with a relay and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
Height-based management is as good as it gets for keeping your ride level - it's definitely worth the extra cost for parts and labor if you want the ultimate in height control.
We tailor each system to include all of the necessary wiring and fittings, making your installation as easy as possible.
On any car or truck with a leaf spring rear suspension, we always recommend replacing the leaf springs with a 4 link. Got questions? Contact us and we'll help guide you into the right package!