Nothing looks better than a Datsun 510 sitting down low. Unfortunately, sitting down low on a static drop means you're killing your u-joints, crossmembers, exhaust, oil pan, and kidneys! And with the value of these cars going through the roof, it's crazy to keep beating one up!
Put your car on the ground when you park, but pick it back up when you drive- air suspension gives you the best of both worlds!
This kit is comprised of the highest quality components, and is the result of years of research, giving you the easiest path to a reliable air suspension system for your 510. It still requires some fabrication, including cutting and welding, so installation is best left to professionals!
Here's what's included:
- Air Lift Performance front air struts- these are designed to be welded to your factory strut assembly (or 280zx housings if you have them)
- Adjustable upper camber plates
- Slam Specialties RE5 rear air bags
- Upper and lower rear airbag mounting brackets
- Specialty Suspension 28" seamless aluminum air tank - perfect size for your trunk, and enough air to lift and drop a few times without waiting
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor kit - includes pressure switch, check valve, and hardware
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't skimp on the quality here- only name-brand parts to ensure a leak-free system
- Accuair eLevel digital height control system - height sensors, ecu, tank pressure sending unit, wiring, and a beautiful handheld controller to top it all off
- Accuair VU4 4-path valve manifold - comes pre-plumbed and wired- just plug in five air lines and one electrical plug and you're set!
- Complete wiring harness kit and mounting hardware
You want the finer things in life - beautiful cars, fast women, champagne dreams and caviar wishes? You can't do much better in the air suspension world than Accuair's eLevel system! Start your ride, and it automatically raises to your pre-set ride height. Fill the trunk with luggage and have your friends hop in? The eLevel senses the drop in height and automatically adds air to level the car back out! It really doesn't get easier than this- you can hand the keys to just about anyone and they'll be able to drive your ride without damaging it... but let's be real- nobody but YOU drives your baby!
Height-based management is as good as it gets for keeping your ride level - it's definitely worth the extra cost for parts and labor if you want the ultimate in height control.
We tailor each system to include all of the necessary wiring and fittings, making your installation as easy as possible.
If you have questions about this setup, please feel free to message, email, or call - we LOVE 510s over here, and we'll be happy to help.