Looking for a simple air management package that will get you off the ground without filling up your trunk? Our Stage 2 system just might be the ticket!
Designed to be as compact as possible, so you can hide the components in your spare tire well or under the bed of your truck, with a simple handheld switch box to allow you control over all four corners of your ride.
Here's what you get with our Stage 2 package:
- Front and Rear Air Lift Performance Dominator Airbags- these 'bags ride great, have an excellent warranty, and get tons of lift.
- Accuair VU4 4-Path valve manifold - this manifold has all of the plumbing pre-installed, so installation is as simple as connecting five air lines and one electrical plug!
- Front and Rear Airbag Mounting Brackets - the front brackets weld to your frame, and the rears weld to the side of the notch and on top of your axle.
- 8-piece Weld-in Frame Notch Kit- this notch is big enough to lay 22" wheels, and is stronger than the section of frame it replaces.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- Specialty Suspension 28" seamless aluminum air tank - the right size tank to fit in your trunk or under your bed, and enough air to lift you up without waiting.
- AVS 7-switch handheld controller - this switch box gives you control over all four corners independently, along with front, back, and "pancake" features.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch, and a harness to connect your switch box to your manifold. All pre-wired and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
We tailor each kit to include all of the fittings and wiring connections you'll need.
With this air management package, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 2-3 seconds.
On any car or truck with a leaf spring rear suspension, we always recommend replacing the leaf springs with a 4 link. Got questions? Contact us and we'll help guide you into the right package!