The Ferrari 360 has been steadily dropping in price over the past few years, so now is the time to grab one and have some fun with it before values start jumping back up!
Our air ride systems are designed to bolt in without any cutting or welding required- the front and rear struts directly replace the stock units, and the rest of the air management sits under the hood- clean, simple, and ready to make you the king of the next Cars and Coffee event!
Here's what's included in our Stage 1 package:
- UAS Solutions Series front and rear struts - bolt-in installation, with adjustable perches to dial in your height and adjustable damping to dial in your ride quality
- 4 path manual control panel - one switch per corner, and a pair of dual-needle pressure gauges to help you set your height, all mounted on a brushed stainless steel panel
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery
- 4 gallon polished aluminum air tank - just the right size to sneak in that front storage space, but also enough to lift the car without waiting
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we include every fitting you'll need, along with 100' of black nylon air line- more than enough to route everything cleanly
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, and 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch. All pre-wired and ready to install
- Plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
With this air management package, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 6-8 seconds. You won't be showing off your air ride at every stop light, but you'll be able to easily set a ride height, drive, then drop down low when you park- clean and simple, and dead-reliable.