If you're shopping for a basic air management kit, this is just the ticket. Manual paddle valves are where the whole air ride market started, and there are still cars and trucks from 20+ years ago running these things!
You won't be showing off your air ride at every stop light, but you'll be able to easily set a ride height, drive, then drop down low when you park- clean and simple, and dead-reliable.
Here's what you get with our Stage 1 package:
- 4 path manual control panel - one switch per corner, and a pair of dual needle gauges to help you set your ride height, all mounted on a brushed stainless steel panel.
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery.
- Your choice of aluminum air tanks- we offer a few choices to personalize your system, and we'll make sure the fittings and hardware match your choice.
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we don't cheap out on our plumbing. Only the highest-quality fittings and line to give you a leak-free system.
- Complete wiring kit - Includes pressure switch, relay, 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, and 18 gauge wire for your pressure switch. All pre-wired and ready to install.
- Complete plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
With this air management package, you can expect your ride to lift or drop in about 6-8 seconds. Combine with airbags and brackets, or air struts, to fit your vehicle, and you're set!