The Ferrari 360 has been steadily dropping in price over the past few years, so now is the time to grab one and have some fun with it before values start jumping back up!
Our air ride systems are designed to bolt in without any cutting or welding required- the front and rear struts directly replace the stock units, and the rest of the air management sits under the hood- clean, simple, and ready to make you the king of the next Cars and Coffee event!
Here's what's included in this package:
- UAS Solutions Series front and rear struts - bolt-in installation, with adjustable perches to dial in your height and adjustable damping to dial in your ride quality
- Accuair eLevel control system - height sensors, ecu, tank pressure sensor, wiring, and a beautiful handheld controller to top it all off
- Accuair VX4 4-path valve manifold - this manifold has all of the plumbing pre-installed, so installation is as simple as connecting five air lines and one electrical plug!
- Viair 480C chrome air compressor - big enough to keep your air tank filled up, small enough to work with your factory alternator and battery
- 4 gallon polished aluminum air tank - just the right size to sneak in that front storage space, but also enough to lift the car without waiting
- DOT-approved air line and fittings - we include every fitting you'll need, along with 100' of black nylon air line- more than enough to route everything cleanly
- Complete wiring kit - Includes 10 gauge wire for your air compressor, pre-wired with a relay and ready to install.
- Plumbing and wiring diagrams - we try to make your life easy, but if you have questions we're always happy to help!
Height-based management is as good as it gets for keeping your ride level - it's definitely worth the extra cost for parts and labor if you want the ultimate in height control.