AccuAir's ENDOTM-Tank is the backbone of the ENDOTM
platform and although it is the simplest product in the line, it's
features and quality make it the perfect centerpiece to an air managment
system and will be ready for modular upgrade when you are. Extruded
from aerospace grade aluminum and assembled with ultra-high-strength
bolts, this weldless tank is proven to be free from leaks in addition to
having precision machined fit and finish. Flush ports and mounting
points are CNC-machined directly into the patent pending aluminum body.
Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for
never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank when
you're ready to upgrade.
- Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes dissasembly possible for upgrades.
- Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-MountTM brackets and accessories.
- The only DOT Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension.
Certified to 200psi and tested to an incredible 1324psi burst pressure.
- Includes black nickel plated fittings and a built-in 400 psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
- Included ENDO-QRTM quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.
- Bottom or top mountable.
- Industry standard "5-gallon" (30 inch) or "3-gallon" (20 inch) sizes to choose from.
- Available in raw aluminum or finished in multiple anodized and Cerakote options.
- Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Upgradable with all other ENDOTM Technologies now or in the future